Thursday 22 March 2012

Welcome To My Blog!

Hey everybody, it's your boy Chuck Edwards here and I would like to give you a huge, huge welcome to my humble blog site. Thewriter reason I have decided to start this blog is because I want to have a place where I can write about some interesting things about my life from time to time and as well as share some of my thoughts and opinions on a plethora of subjects.
I make my living by working as an office clerk for a medium-sized company in my town, but what most people may not know about me is that I love to write. I have been writing about random stuff ever since I was in 6th grade and it's kind of ironic that the career path that I've chosen doesn't even make me use what I consider to be one of my best talents. Anyways, the Internet has provided me with the opportunity to let me write about anything under the sun, and I hope that you enjoy reading what I have to say just as much as I enjoy writing them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment